Compensation & Benefits Manager
Salary Up to £68,000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Alex Wright
Date posted 02 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
I'm currently seeking a Compensation & Benefits Manager to join my clients team on a permanent basis in central London, salary £68k per annum.
About The Compensation & Benefits Manager Role
The Compensation & Benefits Manager role in this public sector organisation is recently created one, overseeing the total reward strategy and the day to day requirements around compensation, benefits, pensions and benefits. You will also lead on the annual pay review, along with managing the performance pay project. You will also hold responsibility for but not limited to;
- Conduct external pay and benefits bench marking suggesting improvements to the exec team where necessary
- Analyse data collected to identify trends and where improvements need to be made
- Lead on the design and delivery of all relevant projects
- Maintain the salary and JD framework, ensuring robust processes are in place for job creation, evaluation and grading
- Manage the Pension providers an schemes the organisation are connected to
About you The Compensation & Benefits Manager
In order to be considered for the Compensation & Benefits Manager role in this organisation will need to demonstrate previous experience of managing complex pension schemes as well as total reward package within an organisation you will also need to demonstrate the following;
- Highly commercial and able to align reward policy and practices to business objectives.
- Significant experience in job evaluation and grading systems.
- Highly analytical; numerate; good problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail; highly organised
- Experience of working in a customer service environment.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent ability to manage stakeholder at all levels
- Good experience of managing third party supplier contracts and managing outsourced providers
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity please click the link below