Rewards and Compensation Benefits
Consultant Natasha Tingley
Date posted 12 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
I'm really pleased to be recruiting for my client in Cambridgeshire for a EMEA/AP Compensation and Rewards role. You will be joining the corporate compensation team, the specialist will serve as a compensation and benefits consultant for EMEA/AP. Advises HR mangers on compensation data and decisions including salary offers for new hires and promotions. Develops strong relationships within and across the organisation that lead to the highest levels of collaboration and effectiveness.
Market Pricing - Participate in assigned compensation surveys and analyse results. Review employee salary position relative to new market data to ensure competitive and cost effective compensation and reward structures. Gain understanding of internal and external factors to explain anomalies and trends. Partner with HR and/or managers as necessary. Work closely with EMEA /AP HRM’s to ensure the appropriate resources are leveraged to provide compensation support and that all recommendations are consistent with internal salary structures.
Global Grading System – Requires a solid working knowledge of job evaluation methodology (Towers Watson Global Grading System a plus.) Conduct job evaluations and analysis for existing and new jobs as requested to resolve compensation issues. Collaborate with EMEA/AP HRMs in the ongoing growth and development of the GGS system and on projects related to harmonisation of variable pay opportunities, continued development of Job Family profiles and ongoing competitive assessments of EMEA/AP salary grade structures.
Global Salary Planning - Participate in the annual compensation planning process of merit increases, short-term incentive, and long-term incentive programs for Regions. Work closely with EMEA/AP HRMs to coordinate processing and communicating of all approved compensation recommendations, including analysing trends, ensuring overall consistency, data integrity and providing guidance to managers, and researching outlines. May be tasked to follow up on inquiries from Executive managers regarding questions concerning planning recommendations. Address questions raised by line managers and HRM’s and ensures that recommendations submitted and approved are handled in a timely, effective manner.
Compensation Administration – Ensure that all global compensation plan documents (e.g. MICP, LTIP, Sales Incentive etc.) and related communications are disseminated and processed in a timely manner to EMEA/AP participants.
Equity Plan Administration – Serve as point of contact for regional employees and HRM equity queries. Will run routine reporting via Fidelity Plan Sponsor Workstation for EU payroll and local HRM’s as needed. Resolve transaction inquiries as necessary. May also perform role of liaison between EU equity plan participants and/or HR and Deloitte tax advisors for review and resolution of more complex EU related tax issues.
Global Mobility Support
- Liaise with corporate/ 3rd party vendors to obtain and update inventory of assignees who are provided tax preparation support
- Maintain the directory of local tax preparation teams assigned by Deloitte and assist in ensuring that they are provided required assignee information needed for annual tax filing.
- Liaise with corporate/3rd party vendors (Emigra/Cartus/Deloitte) to ensure that all information related to developing prospective international assignments for EMEA/AP home based employees are gathered in a timely manner. This would include development of terms and conditions, assignment cost projections and related assignment details.
- Support EMEA /AP assignees to coordinate assignment related issues with various 3rd parties, (e.g. securing appropriate rental housing, moving, ensuring appropriate review of legal documents etc.)
- Act in liaison capacity with ECP Manager to ensure that ECP assignee moves are managed effectively during each assignment to new locations
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years compensation experience
- Excellent time management
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, etc.) with a high level of proficiency in Excel ; Expert level Excel skills; must be able to effectively use Excel for reporting and data analysis (i.e. pivot tables, v-lookups, IF statements, and advanced formulas).
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communication, presentation, organisation, decision-making, and planning skills.
- Knowledge of benefit programs.
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- HR data management systems (Workday experience desirable)