Consultant Luke Salczynski
Date posted 12 December 2016
A Global Sporting brand based in Liverpool are currently on the lookout for a Reward Analyst. The role will be paying £35K.
About the Reward Analyst role
The Reward Analyst will be responsible for setting a clear reward strategy, ensuring the organisations position on base pay, bonus, benefits and recognition and performance.
- Develop and implement a reward framework for the whole organisation
- To support the design and implementation of the organisations coaching framework
- Review of benefit arrangements, including introduction of a flexible benefit platform
- Proposing new reward initiatives and projecting managing these from inception to completion
- Liaise with Commercial team for sponsor engagement for non-cash related staff benefits
- Review of pension arrangements including investment strategy, contribution strategy, pension provider fit for purpose, retirement planning etc.
The Reward Analyst will have gained a thorough knowledge within a fast paced commercial environment, you will understand the challenges faced in a new reward function setup.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience of supporting a wide range of stakeholders
- CIPD Qualified
Apply below or to find out more about the HR Advisor role contact Luke Salczynski on Luke.email@example.com or call +441612147400