Salary £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car, Bonus
Consultant Nick Allwood
Date posted 21 November 2016
An exciting role exists for a Reward Manager for a Global Business based in Manchester. The role will pay up to £60k plus car and bonus.
About the role:
The Reward Manager will work in a small Global Reward team. Reporting in to the Global Head of Reward the position has evolved as the Business are about to embark on a Global Grading project alongside a range of other exciting reward projects.
You will take responsibility for:
- Creating and developing compensation tools to assist the wider HR team and key stakeholders to comprehend compensation data
- Analysing reward data and providing useful commentary
- Managing the HRIS system
- Leading on numerous global reward projects
- Preparing robust analysis on annual salary programmes, executive compensation, bonuses and global benefits harmonisation
- Developing and delivering training methods on policies and programmes
- Global salary survey information
The Reward Manager will arrive with a broad knowledge of compensation and benefit expertise. You will be expected to have:
- Proven analytical, project planning and problem solving skills
- Compiled Global salary surveys
- Outstanding stakeholder management and communication skills
- Managed HR systems previously
- Created and developed reports for use across the Business
- Ideally led salary development by country, grade and job family
- An ability to take a hands on approach where no job is too big or small
- Worked extensively in a forward thinking plc/large Company environment
About the Business:
A Global Business who are one of the region's premier employers based in Manchester.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.