Salary £40000 - £44000 per annum
Consultant Dawn May
Date posted 26 October 2016
An opportunity has arisen for a Reward Specialist on a contract basis until September 2017 based in Birmingham. The salary will depend on experience but they are looking to pay approximately £40,000 – £44,000 pro rata. Please note: It is essential you have worked in Reward / Comp & Bens.
Key duties for the Reward Specialist:
- Lead all reward activity resulting from TUPE transfers
- Contributing to the design and development of the reward strategy, ensuring that policy and practice are aligned
- Managing and overseeing the implementation of the design process, including; job evaluation, grading structures and benchmarking
- Leading the implementation of new and existing reward programmes and initiatives
- Work closely with the Head of Reward to agree priorities and design of reward policies and processes
Skills required for the Reward Specialist:
- Contributing to job grading and evaluation
- Reward experience and ideally TUPE experience
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders and provide specialist advice
If this opportunity is of interest then please forward your CV and availability to email@example.com or call for more information 0121-260 2520. Should this role not be suitable please feel free to pass it on to any colleagues / friends that would be interested, we do offer a excellent referral scheme!