Salary £27000 - £30000 per annum
Consultant Ali Nel
Date posted 27 September 2016
A great opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Coordinator to join a leading financial services company based in Canary Wharf.
About the Recruitment Coordinator role:
You will be supporting the internal recruitment team with coordination as well as being involved in making junior hires. The team is responsible for end-to-end Recruitment for the companyas well as strategic support to local offices across EMEA.
More Specifically you will be responsible for:
- Arranging a high volume of interviews across EMEA, liaising directly with candidates as well as agency suppliers
- Gathering hiring manager and candidate feedback post interviews and keeping candidates informed on the status of their application
- Maintenance of the applicant tracking system; creating new roles, closing roles, progressing candidates through the system
- Managing adverts on job boards
- Meeting candidates and administering various assessments both online and in person
- Ad hoc projects and duties around improving processes / procedures and promoting best practice across the Resourcing function
The successful Recruitment Coordinator will have previous experience working within Recruitment for a corporate, private sector organisation (ideally professional or financial services). The ability to communicate at all levels and strong prioritisation and organisational skills and are also essential.
A fantastic opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator to work for an organisation that prides itself in providing a dynamic working environment and culture that rewards staff for excellence and their contribution.
Please call +442075098748 or apply today!