Salary £45000 - £50000 per annum + Various
Consultant Nick Allwood
Date posted 25 August 2016
A Public Sector body with a national remit are looking to attract a Reward Consultant in the already existing reward team based in Central Birmingham. Permanent role paying up to £50,000. plus benefits.
About the Role
The Reward Consultant will work closely with the Head of Reward to design and develop the Reward strategy for the Organisation. In brief, the role will consist of:
- Ensuring a robust Reward strategy sits in line with the people plan
- Managing the successful implementation of the Organisational design process involving bench marking and job evaluation
- Working collaboratively with the Head of Reward and further stakeholders to agree on the design of reward policies to supplement the people plan
- Recording any key decisions in relation to HR Governance and performing audit checks
- Leading on numerous Organisation wide reward projects providing meaningful M.I to the wider Organisation
The Reward Consultant will arrive with an extensive working knowledge of the total reward process.
Based in Central Birmingham the post holder will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience of a technical nature across reward and recognition (pay, benefits, pension)
- Expertise in job evaluation (Hay/Kornferry preferred)
- Commercial acumen to align reward with Organisational requirements
- Working within a regulated environment
- A mixture of sector experience (private and public preferred)
- Excellent advisory and communication skills
About the Organisation
A Government body who provide an essential service nationally with enviable office space in Central Birmingham.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.