Talent Acquisition Partner
Consultant Joanne Hunter
Date posted 02 August 2022northern-west human-resources/recruitment 2022-08-02 2022-10-01 human-resources-and-personnel Manchester Greater Manchester GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Talent Acquisition Partner Permanent role Remote role - with some travel to various sites across the UK. £50k - 55k + benefits Our client, a leading housing organization is looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Partner, to work directly with the Group Head of HR services to help deliver a cohesive Group approach to resourcing and acquisition of best-in-class candidates that delivers synergy and consistency.
Working with key stakeholders across all business units to promote the company internally and externally. Ensure practices are fit for purpose and deliver on the Group’s approach to equality, diversity and inclusion.
Duties of the TA Partner role will include:
- Encourage and ensure the planning of resourcing requirements of the business for the short, medium and longer term.
- Identify and implement appropriate end-to-end selection & assessment processes and strategies to include assessment centres
- Develop local recruitment plans that factor in, labour turnover, absence cover and business growth opportunities, with a clear indication of internal –v- external resource.
- Engage stakeholders at a senior level, maximising the benefits of all available technology to provide meaningful information, insights and reporting.
- Demonstrate effective approaches that evidence strong retention rates, managing and developing talent attraction strategies to maximize the use of social media and all other branding and recruitment marketing channel.
- Engage with the Communications and Marketing team to support the positioning of Mears as an Employer of Choice in the market.
- Develop, mentor and coach the recruitment team, whilst assessing their results against agreed targets (time to hire, quality of hire and cost of hire).
- Manage recruitment budgets to demonstrate a cost-effective recruitment solution for the Group.
Skills required of the TA Partner will include:
- Successful track record of delivering recruitment related solutions to large, complex and diverse businesses.
- Extensive experience of developing, implementing and maintaining effective recruitment methods and strategies.
- Managing, developing and leading recruitment teams and engaging with business leaders.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and offer new ideas and to champion, support and deliver business initiatives.
- Experience presenting to and engaging with business leaders.
- Strong commercial skills and business acumen.
- Technically excellent and commercially aware.
- Knowledge to key HR practices and processes.
- Extensive computer skills – application experience of ATS and Microsoft suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are looking for a new challenge please send your CV to: Joanne.firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to discuss your application.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 20 July 2022Inclusion and Wellbeing Manager Permanent role Manchester City Centre £50 - 55K + benefits Our client, a global organization based in Manchester city centre, is looking to recruit an Inclusion and Wellbeing Manager. Reporting directly into the Head of Responsible Business (HoRB) To support the HoRB, Global Inclusion Strategy Group "GISG", Wellbeing Steering Group (“WSG”) and other key stakeholders with the continuous development and implementation of the firm's global inclusion and belonging and wellbeing strategies.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 12 July 2022HR Business Partner Permanent role Manchester City Centre £50 - 55K + benefits Our client, a leading independent law firm based in Manchester city centre, is looking to recruit an HR Business Partner, to work directly with the COO and will work together to help build out the People team.
Salary: £235 - £250 per day + Inside IR35Location: ManchesterDate posted: 25 July 2022People HR Data Reporting Analyst Contract Type: Contract Inside IR35 Location: Manchester (2-3 days in the office per week) Rate: £250 per day In this People HR Data Reporting Analyst role you will be responsible for the extraction, manipulation, analysis, curation and occasional presentation of People Data, understanding the landscape of People Data, becoming the go-to person for people data and people analytics to help support business initiatives, including People projects, process improvements and where necessary, present data and insights to People team representatives and senior leadership teams.