Recruitment Business Partner
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Hannah Bloom
Date posted 28 July 2022midlands human-resources/recruitment 2022-07-28 2022-09-26 human-resources-and-personnel Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Role: Recruitment Business Partner Salary: Up to £45,000 + company bonus + company car Permanent Location: Birmingham, but role requires travel nationwide
To work in partnership with our hiring managers to source and recruit quality candidates to drive the business forward. It will involve recruiting for both known vacancies, but also networking to identify candidates for any other potential vacancies as the business expands
Key expectations for the Recruitment Business Partner:
- To take responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment process, ensuring that candidates and hiring mangers always receive an exceptional service, and that all documentation and correspondence is accurate and presentable.
- Partnering with hiring managers to identify current and future needs
- Determining optimal job advertising mix, including job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Crafting sourcing strategies through online channels
- Building strong working relationships with hiring managers and other key stakeholders and the wider business to provide the best possible level of support.
- Supporting hiring managers that are new to the process with guidance and expertise around the process, roles and responsibilities and the candidate experience
- Advising hiring managers on sourcing options and ways to best attract the right candidates
- Creating advertisements which attract the best possible candidates, and utilising a wide range of sourcing methods.
- Liaising with external providers at times; including advertising and recruitment agencies
Skills needed for the Recruitment Business Partner:
- Knowledge of HR best practice
- Knowledge of recruitment systems/data bases
- Experience using social media for advertising
- Wider HR experience to support colleagues on other initiatives as required
This role requires you to have a full UK driving license as travel nationwide is essential for this role.
If you have any questions about this role or you would like to apply please contact me on email@example.com
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 05 August 2022Role: HR Administrator Location: Birmingham City Centre (Hybrid working) Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 19 July 2022Role: Recruitment Officer Up tp £35,000 Birmingham City Centre (hybrid working) 6 month fixed term contract
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 13 July 2022Role: HR Administrator Location: Birmingham City Centre (Hybrid working) Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 12 month fixed contract
Salary: £25,000 - £29,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 27 June 2022Job Title: Recruitment Resourcer Full time, Permanent (flexible hours, remote working) Birmingham City Centre
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 per annumLocation: CoventryDate posted: 29 July 2022Job title: HR Advisor Location: Coventry Salary: Up to £30,000 - £38,000 (dependent on your experience)