Talent Acquisition Assistant
Salary £24,000 - £27,000 per annum
Consultant Carlie Oosthuysen
Date posted 13 July 2022london human-resources/recruitment 2022-07-15 2022-09-11 human-resources-and-personnel Croydon London 4, Norfolk House, 15 Wellesley Rd, Croydon CR0 1LH GB CR0 1LH GBP 24000 27000 27000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you looking to secure a permanent role in an experienced Talent and HR Team where you can establish your career? Walters People have partnered with a renowned Multi-Academy Trust based in Croydon who are looking for an Talent Acquisition Assistant to assist the Head Office Team in their recruitment and HR needs.
Don't miss this permanent opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Assistant to join one of the UK's most established and recognised Academies within education in Croydon.
- Administration of the recruitment and on boarding process for Head Office appointments
- Interview scheduling, briefing and preparing hiring managers, managing offer approval process, offer letter e-signing, reference requests, new starter forms, pre-employment checks
- Completing new starter set up requirements; inputting employee details on the payroll portal, arranging IT and phone equipment, issuing building security passes etc
- Inputting of new starters onto the external payroll portal
- Compiling personnel files for Head Office employees
- Updating the Head Office Records for all new starters
- Assisting with the maintenance of the probation monitoring process for Head Office
Academy HR Support
- To be the first point of contact for on boarding queries, liaising with academies, internal and external
providers and escalating as appropriate
- Assist with training on the use of Cornerstone and on boarding checks
- Support with recruitment projects, initiatives and helping to develop resources for training new HR staff in academies
- Providing administrative support to the wider People Services function
- Entry level experience in HR or recruitment
- Completed a Bachelor in HR Management or equivalent
- Working towards a CIPD qualification (desirable)
- Experience within an HR department is desirable
Don't miss out on this Talent Acquisition Assistant role in Croydon as it will go quickly! Have the relevant experience and looking for a great opportunity? Please send your CV to CarlieOosthuysen email@example.com
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 11 August 2022One of the world’s leading sports betting and trading are looking for a HR Advisor to join their fantastic team on a permanent basis in Central London. You will work closely with line managers to provide them with guidance to build their knowledge surrounding key people processes.
Salary: £27,000 - £34,000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 08 August 2022Are you an advanced excel user with a background in EMEA benefits based in London? A fantastic opportunity for a EMEA Benefits Administrator has just opened up in a renowned Global Media Group on a 3 month contract and is moving very quickly.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 13 July 2022A large London school federation are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join them permanently.