Salary £25,000 - £29,000 per annum
Consultant Hannah Bloom
Date posted 27 June 2022midlands human-resources/recruitment 2022-06-27 2022-08-26 legal Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 25000 29000 29000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Job Title: Recruitment Resourcer Full time, Permanent (flexible hours, remote working) Birmingham City Centre
Duties of the Recruitment Resourcer:
- Responding to recruitment queries in relation to all roles.
- Logging all recruitment calls and enquiries and managing through to resolution, including proactive maintenance of our talent pool.
- Working with colleagues to ensure adverts and job descriptions are upto date and reflective of the firm and its current recruitment need.
- Taking responsibility for managing roles on various job boards and our applicant tracking system.
- Being the point of contact throughout the recruitment process for internal and external customers and applicants.
- Building relationships and negotiating with recruitment agencies.
- Developing and maintaining recruitment letter and form templates to ensure consistency and compliance.
- Producing recruitment data reports when required.
- Identifying and working with others to implement innovative recruitment methods to attract top talent
Skills needed for the Recruitment Resourcer:
- Understanding of basic statutory employment legislation related to recruitment.
- An ability to work under own initiative and as a member of a team.
- Focuses on delivery with excellent time management / organisational skills.
- An ability to work flexibly and pro-actively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Sets high personal standards / attention to detail.
- Strong customer service skills, able to deal with confidential matters sensitively and in accordance with policy.
- 35 hours a week (mon-fri) which is flexible on start / finish time
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Remote / Hybrid working
- Great Development
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 19 July 2022Role: Recruitment Officer Up tp £35,000 Birmingham City Centre (hybrid working) 6 month fixed term contract
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 28 July 2022Role: Recruitment Business Partner Salary: Up to £45,000 + company bonus + company car Permanent Location: Birmingham, but role requires travel nationwide
Salary: £35,000 - £37,500 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 28 July 2022Role: Learning and Development Officer Part time, 18 hours a week up to £37,500 pro rata Location: Birmingham City Centre
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 05 July 2022Role: Resource Manager Location: Birmingham City centre (Hybrid working) Permanent Up to £35,000
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 30 June 2022Role: HR Advisor Perm Up to £40,000 (dependent on experience) Hybrid working