Early Careers Recruiter
Consultant Jess Hann
Date posted 22 June 2022london human-resources/recruitment 2022-06-22 2022-08-21 financial-services London London GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global investment bank are looking to hire an experienced Early Careers Recruiter to join their ever growing team in London.
A global investment bank are looking to hire an experienced Early Careers Recruiter on a 12 month FTC.
You will be working in a team of 4 and gaining high levels of exposure to the business.
- Working a full scope of recruitment activities, with focus on EDI and sourcing from top level universities
- Working with high volume campaigns
- Organising and presenting at events
- Contributing to marketing/attraction strategy
- Working alongside stakeholders and people/culture teams
- Developing and enhancing the junior talent attraction strategy
- Has a background in Early Careers Recruitment
- Can provide quality candidate experiences
- Is detail and solution orientated
- Can come in and work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Someone who is passionate about EDI and helping drive these initiatives
Salary: NegotiableLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 22 June 2022I am currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant position partnering with a recognisable financial services business based in Greater London. This position provides an excellent opportunity for an experienced, well-organised and hardworking individual to support the Group head of HR of the business in all aspects of their working life by scheduling, correspondence and meetings.
Salary: Open depending on experienceLocation: LondonDate posted: 21 June 2022A global financial services firm are looking to hire a Reward Manager to join their Global Reward Team; hybrid working in their London offices. Open to discussing salary based on experience.
Salary: Up to £75,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 20 June 2022A global financial technology company are hiring an Early Careers Talent and Diversity Specialist to help refine the EMEA and APAC recruitment strategy, to lead on all intern/graduate recruitment and to drive the D&I recruitment agenda. Taking ownership for aaproximately 20 Interns, 10 Graduates and 5 experienced hires per year. Hybrid working in their London offices.
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 05 May 2022A large financial services firm are looking for a Reward Consultant to join them permanently.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LondonDate posted: 23 June 2022Are you a talent manager who cares about the impact we have on this world?