Internal Recruitment Manager
Consultant Joanne Hunter
Date posted 12 May 2022northern-west human-resources/recruitment 2022-05-12 2022-07-11 human-resources-and-personnel Manchester Greater Manchester GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Internal Recruitment Manager Location: Manchester City Centre Salary: 45k basic plus commission Contract Type: Permanent Walters People have partnered with a leading organisation based in Manchester city centre, who are looking for an experienced Internal Recruitment Manager to join their business on a permanent basis.
Main responsibilities of the Internal Recruitment Manager include:
- Managing, supporting and motivating a the Internal Recruitment team to drive recruitment
performance across all Contact Centre teams.
- Monitoring and reporting on a range of KPI and conversion rates across the Recruitment Team, providing insight into ongoing performance against targets.
- Working with key stakeholders to build-out individual vacancy needs.
- Budget management to ensure correct allocation of costs and activities across digital platforms to
optimise activity, and investment in events to promote external talent brand.
- Applying a solid understanding of a broad range of recruitment methodologies which you are able to use
to coach and develop your team.
- Agency liaison, management and negotiation to drive the best terms, performance and output.
- Overseeing delivery of a best-in-class candidate experience across the full recruitment lifecycle.
- Regularly reporting updates for the wider business, providing insight and analysis of market trends and
- Pro-actively exploring and implementing new approaches to drive candidate activity, above and below
Skills required of the Internal Recruitment Manager will include:
- In-depth knowledge of best-practice and ethical recruitment methodologies.
- 2+ years management experience gained in a competitive, credible, high activity telephone-based recruitment environment.
- Passionate about their own development, as well as coaching and developing the team around them.
- Established network of connections.
- A great communicator, with the ability to handle objections and influence stakeholders.
- Comfortable working to stretching targets and driving high performance within the team.
- Data savvy, with the ability to drive recommendations and action based on data insights.
This position sits within a thriving People Team which continues
to go from strength to strength as the business scales. Collaboration across a wide range of teams and working with key stakeholders.
To apply please send you CV to Joanne.email@example.com
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 24 June 2022Internal Recruitment Manager Location: Manchester City Centre Salary: 45k basic plus commission Contract Type: Permanent Walters People have partnered with a leading organisation based in Manchester city centre, who are looking for an experienced Internal Recruitment Manager to join their business on a permanent basis.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 27 May 2022People Advisor 4 month FTC Manchester city centre 26k - 28k depending on experience Walters People have partnered with a global investment firm to recruit an experienced People Advisor to join their business initially for a 4 month FTC. This role will be providing efficient, generalist Advisory Support. You will work as part of the Advisor team, reporting into the Business Partner for the dedicated service line which covers a number of our core sectors including Valuations, Office Agency, IP, Retail, I&L and Property management.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annumLocation: WarringtonDate posted: 04 May 2022HR Advisor Location: Warrington Salary: 25-30k Permanent Contract