Recruitment Team Leader
Salary £28,000 - £33,000 per annum
Consultant Dawn May
Date posted 01 July 20192019-07-01 2019-08-30 admin-and-secretarial Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 28000 33000 33000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Recruitment Team Leader - Birmingham We are currently looking for an experienced Recruitment Team Leader permanent basis, in South Birmingham. Working Monday - Friday, the salary is £28,000 - £33,000 depending on expeirence, please call / email for information regarding this.
Duties for the Recruitment Team Leader will include:
- Responsible for leading and managing a team of circa. 10 within a fast-paced office environment delivering to fast, reactive recruitment needs
- Responsible for the successful delivery of the rapid deployment of temporary staff across the business
- Managing relationships with external agency suppliers, responsible for the first point of contact for queries and complaints
- Continually monitoring and enhancing the performance of the team to ensure efficient and effective delivery
- Preparing reports, analysing data and making recommendations on data outcomes
- Ensuring the team hit KPIs / SLAs as agreed with the business and holding weekly team meetings in order to maintain an acceptable standard of delivery
If this opportunity is of interest, then please forward your CV and availability to email@example.com or call for more information 0121-260 2520.