HR Manager (CIPD Level 7) - Manchester
Salary £33,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Richard Ryan
Date posted 28 May 20192019-05-28 2019-07-27 call-centre-and-customer-service Manchester Greater Manchester GB M3 3HF GBP 33000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading contact centre organisation is currently seeking a CIPD Level 7 HR Manager to join its operations in Manchester. The purpose of the role will be to provide a high quality HR service to the management team with specific focus around recruitment, exit interviews and training.
Key responsibilities include:
- Advise managers and employees regarding terms and conditions of employment in line with company policies and procedures and employment legislation.
- Ensure that employee performance within the department is proactively managed.
The successful candidate will have:
- CIPD Level 7 or equivalent
- Background performing a HR Advisor or Manager role in a contact centre environment
- Knowledge and understanding of up-to-date employment legislation and Codes of Practice
- Proven track record dealing with recruitment, exit interviews and training
- A 'hands on' approach with the ability to pro-actively handle multiple issues in a high volume environment
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
This is a newly created role with excellent long term career prospects. Please reply with an updated copy of your CV as applications for this vacancy will close shortly.