Salary £45,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Alex Wright
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-31 human-resources-and-personnel Edinburgh Edinburgh GB EH1 1BB GBP 45000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
I'm currently seeking a Relationship/Account Manager to join my clients team on site supporting their global finical services client based out of Edinburgh, with travel to Glasgow required. Salary up to £60k per annum.
About the Relationship/Account Manager Role
As the Relationship/Account Manager in this role you will cover two teams based on a global clients site in Edinburgh and Glasgow, building strong and effective relationships with hiring managers and stakeholders based across the two sites. Your duties will include but will not be limited too;
- To provide superior service and develop strong relationships with all key resourcing, business manager, hiring manager and senior stakeholders within dedicated business unit
- Work with business stakeholders to understand and continuously validate demand plans
- Consolidate information and communicate regularly and effectively with all the delivery teams relevant to your business unit, to ensure consistent application of sourcing strategy, quality of supply and all activities to ensure "best in class" is brought to life.
- Actively contribute to the implementation of strategic initiatives to improve recruitment outcomes for the Client.
- To act as the key point of contact for escalations and challenges
- Build regular market intelligence which is shared with relevant business stakeholders
- Work with team leaders and direct sourcing function to ensure building appropriate sourcing channels and talent pooling relevant to the business units
- To conduct regular service reviews with key business stakeholders ensuring communication of all continuous improvement activities understood by the business and embedded
About you the Relationship/Account Manager
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the below;
- Permanent recruitment experience in Financial or Professional Services essential.
- Senior level recruitment experience essential
- Team leading experience essential
- Experience of working to targets and deadlines essential
- Experience of proactive and headhunt approaches to candidates desirable.
- Service and delivery focussed with very professional attitude essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential.
- Interest in business issues and motivated to add commercial value
- Highly responsive with excellent ability to absorb information quickly
- Confident with the ability to work well in a demanding environment
- Front Office Recruitment experience desirable
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity please click the link below