Consultant Rebecca Garrity
Date posted 23 July 2018 2018-07-232018-08-22 banking UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client has great opportunity for a Recruitment Administrator to work with a global organisation in Manchester City Centre. Are you seeking a role where you can support a great HR Team? This is a 12 month FTC.
As the Recruitment Administrator you will be responsible for providing all recruitment administrative support to colleagues and candidates across the EMEA region. First-rate day to day support is required to ensure both business and candidate satisfaction from the HR service.
In your role as the Recruitment Administrator you will be reporting to the EMEA Talent Operations Manager, accountability will be held for the effective management of recruitment administration under the day to day direction of the Recruiters.
Day to day duties include:
• Responsible for candidate activity through to Day One and ensuring adequate communication is delivered.
• Arranging interviews: coordinating the diaries of internal interviewers and candidates alike, responsible for booking meeting rooms, telephone and video conferencing details as required plus sending invites to relevant parties.
• Arrange agency briefings with key relevant stakeholders.
• Arrange internal ad hoc meetings as required.
• Offer letter and pack generation including obtaining signatures and sending to candidates.
• Manage HR new hire spreadsheets and any local induction lists of new starters as required.
• Complete New Joiner Forms and send to the Human Resource Central Services team.
• Obtain and manage storage of interview notes for all candidates in accordance with internal data retention policies.
• Posting roles internally and externally on various recruitment advertising mediums.
• Responsible for initiating the internal on-boarding process including sending on-boarding communications to candidates and Hiring Managers.
• Responsible for initiation, process management and escalation of the background screening process.
• Maintenance of a recruitment tracker.
• Respond to general external and internal enquiries in a professional and timely manner including managing Hiring Manager, Recruitment Agency and external candidate enquiries.
• Provide general administrative assistance as required.
This is a great opportunity to work for a Global Organisation and be a part of a great HR Team, for more information please call Rebecca on 0161 240 7468 or email firstname.lastname@example.org