Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Dawn May
Date posted 22 February 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
We are currently looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager to join a well-known organisation on a permanent basis based in Birmingham. This is an exciting role for a global business, where you will be responsible for the recruitment team and designing the recruitment strategy to support the business goals. In this exciting Recruitment Manager role, the salary is depending on experience, please call / apply to discuss.
About the Recruitment Manager role:
• Managing and developing the strategic relationship between the business area and the recruitment team for both temporary and permanent recruitment
• Personally managing all Senior & Director level recruitment
• Implementing strategic initiatives to improve recruitment outcomes for the business
• Producing and ensuring meaningful MI information and reporting to reflect the value add of the function
• Designing appropriate strategy for specific recruitment campaigns within complex / difficult functions
• Supporting with workforce planning and forecasting, and helping the business to translate their objectives to resourcing plans
• Advising on recruitment strategy and innovative sourcing techniques for all temporary and permanent roles
Experience required for the Recruitment Manager role:
• Experience in a RPO / MSP function is essential as is experience in an agency OR onsite
• Ideally we are looking for a candidate with professional services experience
If the opportunity of the Recruitment Manager is of interest then please forward your CV and availability to email@example.com or call for more information 0121-260 2520.