Resourcing Business Partner
Salary £45000 - £50000 per annum + Car, Bonus
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Nick Allwood
Date posted 21 February 2017
obert Walters HR are currently looking to attract a Resourcing Business Partner to carry out a regional role on behalf of a leading business based in Greater Manchester. Salary to £50k + Car & Bonus etc.
About the Role
The Resourcing Business Partner will operate in a regional capacity and take on a number of sites across the UK.
Reporting to the Head of Resourcing, your role will see you:
- Partner with key stakeholders across the region to identify current and future staffing needs
- Educate and up skill hiring Managers in recruitment best practice
- Implement workforce planning across your region
- Identify and create consistent talent pools
- Update stakeholders on live vacancies and manage priorities effectively
- Evaluate and benchmark current salary and benefit data externally
- Suggest and embed new and improved ways of attracting often scarce talent across your region
- Share best practice with your peer group
- Communicate regularly on offer processes to key stakeholders ensuring realistic start dates are achieved
The Resourcing Business Partner be key to success in attracting talent to the Organisation. As part of a wider Resourcing team you will take responsibility for your region. Therefore we require an individual who can demonstrate:
- Having achieved success in a regional role supporting numerous stakeholders with similar needs
- Operating in a talent short market where creativity has been used to generate credible candidates
- Planning effectively for future talent requirements
- Taking pride in providing an outstanding, fully comprehensive service to your client group
- Implementing continuous improvement
- A willingness to blend a Head Office role with UK travel
About the Company
The Organisation are the leading brand in their field. They are a specialist service provider with a UK and European presence. They operate a multi site operation with an expanding portfolio driven by acquisition.
This role offers a great opportunity to enhance the status quo in an already sizeable and growing Organisation where progression will go hand in hand with your success.
Please click to apply.