Risk Recruitment Manager
Consultant Serena Pook
Date posted 14 February 2017
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Recruitment Manager to manage, build, and develop a team working from our London office in Covent Garden on our Risk Division. Our blue-chip client base ranges from investment banks and multinational corporations to smaller enterprises and business start-ups. We are looking for a high calibre and passionate recruitment professional to drive this function forward, you will have a team working for you and have the opportunity to use your entrepreneurial flair.
We offer a hands off management style which allows you to have the autonomy to be creative and approach your market as you wish, using the experience you have to your advantage. With a market leading training programme that you can tailor to your own experience level, you are given bespoke support that will enable you to be successful in this exciting forward thinking Recruitment Consultancy.
Robert Walters have an outstanding reputation and long standing relationships with many of the world's best known brands and we are looking for people who want a long term career with in our Global firm. We are unique in that we have no candidate ownership, team based profit share and we operate a non KPI focussed environment.
- Managing a team of consultants setting financial targets, holding regular appraisals and performance reviews, training and mentoring new consultants, as well as supporting career development for the high achievers
- Running the P&L for your division, and working closely with the Managing/Associate Director determining, budgets, salary reviews and bonus allocation
- Conducting regular candidate review meetings ensuring an effective marketing strategy is put in place for all candidates registered and correctly serviced by the consultants in the team
- Agreeing team and individual targets for consultants, as well as contributing to this target with making placements
- Appropriately managing under performance by following the company’s disciplinary procedures and performance management
- Coordinating business development days and networking events
- Ensuring best practice is maintained across the team through out the full recruitment life cycle with all of Robert Walters processes, procedures and data integrity
- Continuously seeking and developing opportunities for revenue growth and business development, setting the standards with billings and expectations
- Client and candidate entertainment ensuring relationships are nurtured and developed in order to sustain our strong reputation in the market
- Discussing preferred supplier agreements and managing negotiations for account wins
- Placing into the higher end of the market, head hunting and offering intelligent market insight to clients and candidates
- Developing and implementing short and long term recruitment campaigns for clients and allocating appropriately amongst consultants
- Constantly keeping a close eye on changes in the market and coming up with suitable strategies to ensure business opportunities aren’t missed
- Assisting with Credit Control and revenue assurance queries
We have a fantastic reputation in the Risk space so the ideal candidate will be someone who can maintain this level of quality relationships and develop it even further.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous management experience within a Recruitment Consultancy
- Knowledge of the Risk Market to a high level would be advantageous
- Proven billings in this space with accurate figures in order to demonstrate this
- Exposure to P&L's and budget management
- A passion for developing a team of consultants to reach targets and career goals
- Strong work ethic and team
Please contact me for a confidential and non obligatory conversation on 0207 509 8482 / email@example.com