Salary £22000 - £28000 per annum
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Camilla Oddie
Date posted 30 November 2016
An opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Consultant at a worldwide leading professional services business, based in Manchester City Centre. You will be responsible for the direct recruitment into the business. The role requires someone who has recruitment experience and is comfortable dealing with both internal and external stakeholders regarding market updates and insights. If you are looking for a new challenge or seeking the agency to in-house move then this could be a great opportunity.
As the Recruitment Consultant you will require previous recruitment experience, whether in-house or agency background.
About the role:
- To attend telephone briefing calls with recruiters and hiring managers
- Building direct talent pools for the client’s needs
- To ensure that permanent direct sourcing strategies are agreed with the onsite recruiter
- To source candidates via social media, networking, internal database and the candidate portal
- Providing regular updates to the onsite recruiter and hiring manager on the strength of direct talent pools
- Be comfortable managing and reacting efficiently to changing volumes of recruitment
- Liaising with the onsite recruiter and hiring manager to ensure feedback is given on all CV’s
- Providing regular commentary on direct recruitment activity including market insight, competitor activity, salary information and new initiatives to attract candidates
- Conducting telescreening and review of competencies, skills and experience as part of qualification process before submitting a shortlist within the agreed timeframes
- To have relevant recruitment experience
- The ability to delver the expected serviced required to both internal and external stakeholders
- Teamwork & collaboration, to build and obtain lasting relationships
- The ability to achieve goals and objectives through effective and appropriate interactions with colleagues and clients
- To show enthusiasm and desire to meet and exceed objectives & targets
About the company:
A professional services business based in Manchester City Centre. You will be working as a recruitment consultant for a global business which is continuing to succeed, allowing you the potential to grow and develop with the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a agency recruiter who may be considering a in-house move.
Please click to apply.