Salary £30000 - £35000 per annum
Consultant Luke Salczynski
Date posted 21 November 2016
A specialist global business in Manchester City Centre are looking for a Resourcing Partner to join them on a permanent basis. £35K. some travel may be required.
The Resourcing Partner role:
- Engage and build relationships with key internal stakeholders to understand the resourcing challenges faced and current and future resourcing requirements
- Analyse and produce workforce information and work with managers to develop strategies and plans to ensure that the workforce supports current and future objectives
- Contribute to the population of functional talent pools, engaging with individuals within the pools to maintain interest and awareness of availability
- Provide advice to recruiting managers about sourcing a talented candidate pool from which to recruit
- Devise recruitment strategies and plans to fulfil requirements
- Building effective and appropriate professional working relationships with key stakeholders and working in an RPO capacity
- Resourcing planning
- Designing recruitment campaigns for individual roles and volume campaign
- Devising and implementing structured development programmes
- An outstanding global business based in Manchester City Centre
The Resourcing Partner ideally must have In House or RPO expertise within a professional services background recruiting a wide range of skill sets from volume campaigns to Senior appointments.
About the Company
An outstanding global business based in Manchester City Centre.
Apply below or to find out more about the Resourcing partner role contact Luke Salczynski on Luke.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +441612147400