Salary £38000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus, Pension
Consultant Nick Allwood
Date posted 21 November 2016
Due to growth a Global business are looking to hire a Resourcing Manager on a 6 month contract. Based in Manchester the role may go permanent and will pay up to £40k plus great benefits.
About the Role:
As Resourcing Manager you will deliver a highly effective direct sourcing model within Head Office focusing largely on the digital marketing division within this Global Organisation.
Reporting to the Head of Resourcing you will drive the sourcing and recruiting of the best available talent in to the Business.
Your role will ask you to:
- Manage and develop a team of 3
- Develop attractive and creative direct sourcing campaigns
- Build a constant talent pipeline of suitable candidates
- Provide accurate M.I and uphold SLA's
- Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout all processes
- Coach hiring Managers in recruitment best practice and provide training where needed
- Assist in raising the Employer brand awareness via PR and advertising
- Deliver the best available candidates on the market
For the Resourcing Manager role we are looking to attract an individual well versed within in house resourcing functions. With specific focus on the digital side of the business we are hoping to bring on board an enthusiastic and passionate Manager who will be able to work effectively with one of the regions best known brands. You will pride yourself on your delivery and always be looking to go the extra mile for your business. Whilst this role is initially offered on a 6 month basis, there is likelihood of the role going on longer term.
About the Company:
The Company are a very well known and successful award winning brand with a head office in Manchester.
This is a rare opportunity to join a true success story as they grow and expand. Please send your CV as soon as you are able.