Salary £30000 - £40000 per annum + commision
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Camilla Oddie
Date posted 16 November 2016
A rare, exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven, focused and highly skilled Recruitment Manager to be based in Manchester. Focusing on the sales department, you’ll maintain a constant pool of talent in order to meet the targets in place. This role requires a highly personable individual with the enthusiasm to motivate those around them.
Key responsibilities of the Recruitment Manager:
- To design a unique selection matrix to improve current recruitment channels
- Exploring best market practices to establish new ideas and processes for implementation
- Motivating, coaching and developing your team to ensure achievement, thus including thorough appraisals and introducing new training schemes
- Building strong working relationships with both external agencies and internal hiring managers
- Constant monitoring of the recruitment process to reduce costs wherever possible
- Developing and organising a social media communication strategy to highlight different job profiles within the organisation
- To develop a clear, actionable and proven recruitment strategy to recruit the best industry professionals
- Previous and proven success in managing an internal recruitment team
- Experience in establishing internal recruitment processes and developing new strategies
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Vibrant, driven and professional attitude
- Management and leadership skills that are proven to inspire others
- Experience in staff coaching and training
- Thorough knowledge of social media and its use as part of a recruitment strategy
- Adaptable in all situations and some one who embraces change
About the company:
As a Recruitment Manager, based in the Manchester office, you will be working in a world leading advertising and marketing business who continue to grow with success.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.