Resourcing Business Partner
Salary £57000 - £70000 per annum
Consultant Alex Wright
Date posted 28 October 2016
We are currently seeking a Resourcing Business Partner based in Cheshire, on a permanent basis paying £57k - £70k per annum.
About The Resourcing Business Partner Role:
As the Resourcing Business Partner in this global organisation, you will over see the resourcing service working closely with HR and senior stakeholders. YOU will hold accountability for the for the end to end fulfilment strategy across roles at all levels, which will include internal communications, RPO and third party management, whilst design, plan and lead on projects to maintain the organisations market leading reputation. The Resourcing Business Partner will be responsible for;
- Design, and lead on the operational resourcing strategy
- Analyse and data in regards to market trends, attrition etc
- Work in partnership with on site RPO and third parties
- Executive level recruitment on a global level
You will have previous experience in strategic resourcing, selection methodologies and project management within a large corporate globally operating organisation. Along with excellent negotiation, communication and influencing skills you will also posses the following;
- Stakeholder management experience
- Experience in end to end recruitment
- Working with global teams and vendors
- Strong knowledge of both operational and strategic ‘best practice’ recruitment
About The Organisation:
This is a global professional services organisation.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity please click and follow the link below.