Graduate Recruitment Manager
Salary £55000 - £65000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Consultant Kathryn Gunner
Date posted 04 November 2016
One of the worlds most highly regarded global law firms is looking for a Graduate Recruitment Manager to join their recruitment team, based in London, on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Head of HR, you will be managing, planning and delivering an effective attraction strategy and recruitment process to access top tier candidates from a diverse talent pool, while managing and developing your team.
More specifically, as a Graduate Recruitment Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Driving and managing the end to end graduate recruitment process, including assisting in delivering skills sessions, post offer days and multiple programmes/schemes
- Managing the Strategy, Marketing and Candidate Attraction initiatives
- Supporting and mentoring junior members of the team
- Devising and managing the screening process
- Liaising with the wider business to build a more cost effective strategy
- Providing interview training for staff and coaching involved in the recruitment process
- Managing key relationships with internal and external stakeholders of all levels
- Reporting and Analytics of key trends
- Ad hoc general resourcing projects support / management
With a track record as a Graduate Recruitment Manager or Senior Graduate Recruitment Advisor, ideally within the professional or financial services you will have experience of high volume & high touch graduate recruitment in a business facing, busy and varied role. A degree/CIPD qualification will be looked at favourably.
This global law firm is one of the most reputable companies in it’s sector. As a result, this position will provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills further in a high performance and delivery focused environment with a supportive team.
If you are interested in exploring this Graduate Recruitment Manager role further, apply today or call Kathryn Gunner on +44 (0) 207 509 8304.