Salary £250 - £300 per day
Consultant Ali Nel
Date posted 18 October 2016
A leading Investment Bank is seeking a Graduate/Campus Recruiter to support their Analyst Recruitment and Intern programmes across Global Markets & Investment Banking. They are based in Canary Wharf, London.
Key responsibilities for the Graduate Recruiter will include:
Actively planning and delivering Graduate Recruitment activities regionally
- Driving the MBA recruitment strategy within EMEA
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders and driving recruitment strategies as appropriate
- Working with the regional parts of the business to develop business alignment perspectives and encouraging best practice and participation
- Partnering with Recruitment Specialists to embed diversity in candidate attraction and selection mechanisms
- School Relationship Management including; liaising with Careers Offices, on campus clubs, students and internal stakeholders
- Oversight of recruitment for and management of UK Analyst and Associate Intern Programs, subsequent conversion to full time hires
- Building and managing school, program and divisional budgets as part of regional activity submissions
The successful Graduate Recruiter will have previous experience recruiting Graduates and Interns into Front Office Banking divisions.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Recruiter to work for one of the worlds largest Investment Banks.
Please call +442075098748 or apply today!