Salary £20000 - £24000 per annum
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Luke Salczynski
Date posted 17 October 2016
A specialist global business in Manchester City Centre are looking for a direct recruiter to manage the internal/RPO recruitment on a permanent basis role paying £24K.
About the Direct Recruiter Role
- Source candidates for a variety of roles
- Manage a busy caseload of volume recruitment campaigns
- Develop and maintain existing CV databases to create a candidate talent pool
- Use external job boards, social media channels, headhunting methods and talent aggregators to find potential candidates
- Review candidate competencies, skills and experience before submitting a shortlist to the Recruitment Partner
- Support management with creating recruitment plans, sourcing techniques and talent pool updates
- 1-2 years direct recruitment experience
- Volume recruitment experience is very desirable as is professional
- The ability to deliver to challenging targets and tight deadlines
- An excellent team player who is able to build strong working relationships
- Excellent organisation skills
This Manchester based business is truly a leading specialist who works with many global brands and continuously exceeds their clients' expectations. For a talented direct recruiter this would be an outstanding opportunity to develop and progress within an innovative and ambitious business.
A professional attitudeUpon offer the successful candidates will be subject to a pre-employment screening, including detailed employment history for the last 5 years.
Apply below or to find out more about the Direct Recruiter role contact Luke Salczynski on Luke.email@example.com or call +441612147400.