Salary £34400 per annum + car or car allowance
Consultant Dawn May
Date posted 07 October 2016
We are currently looking for a talented and experienced Resourcing Manager on a permanent basis to join an expanding organisation based in Worcestershire. The salary is £34,400 + company car / car allowance and will involve managing a team of Recruiters who are responsible for volume recruitment within the Care Sector.
Please note this Resourcing Manager role will involve driving within the UK on an adhoc basis – therefore it is ESSENTIAL you have a Driving Licence. Also; Care / Healthcare experience would be highly advantageous but is not essential.
Resourcing Manager responsibilities:
- Managing a team of resourcing professionals who are responsible for filling volume recruitment demands within the Care sector
- Managing the delivery of a cost effective, high quality recruitment service who are required to met current and future recruitment needs of the care homes
- You will be responsible for the development of good practice resourcing solutions and implementing strategies to continually improve the effectiveness of sourcing campaigns
- You will promote the direct sourcing model while ensuring external strategic supply partners all work together to ensure our employer brand is positively represented
- Managing and motivating the recruitment team to provide a quality driven service to numerous internal and external stakeholders
- Managing the overall compliance of the recruitment process and reporting on key metrics to analyse activity
If this Resourcing Manager opportunity is of interest then please forward your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more information 0121-260 2520.