Salary £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
Consultant Kathryn Gunner
Date posted 30 September 2016
A leading global law firm, based in London, is looking for a Recruitment Adviser to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Head of HR, you will be responsible for delivering the sourcing and attraction strategy alongside the end to end process management.
More specifically, as a Recruitment Adviser, you will be responsible for:
- Design and implement the recruitment strategy
- Manage the PSL and build relationships
- Senior stakeholder management
- Support line managers with resourcing needs and advising suitable methods
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for legal and business services
- Lead and drive direct sourcing methods
- Global Mobility
- Act as immigration and visa expert
- Ensuring efficiency
- Lead on ad hoc recruitment related project work
With a background in recruitment, ideally within the professional services, you will have a service focused attitude, an approachable and professional manner and will have experience recruiting qualified lawyers in an end to end, in house capacity. Additionally, you will have exceptional communication and organisational skills.
As an expert in its field, this leading global law firm will provide you with an amazing opportunity to progress your career in recruitment, in a broad and varied role within a growing company.
If you are interested in this Recruitment Adviser position, please contact Kathryn Gunner on or apply today!