Consultant Alex Wright
Date posted 23 September 2016
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Recruitment Manager to join our market leading client based in Liverpool. This a fantastic opportunity to set up a recruitment function and make your mark within a growing professional services organisation.
About The Role
As the Recruitment Manager in this leading financial services organisation, you will hold responsibility for the end to end recruitment process for roles at all levels, attracting talent whilst creating and delivering against the recruitment strategy in line with the organisations growth. Your duties as Recruitment Manager will include but not limited to;
- Evaluate and improve current recruitment methods and resources
- Work with line managers and stakeholders to establish recruitment needs
- Ensure that the recruitment process runs smoothly and efficiently for both candidates an internal customers
- Act as the first point of contact for all recruitment related enquiries
- Manage the recruitment budget and external supplier
- Work with L&D team in regards to succession planning and graduate scheme
You will have previously worked in an in house environment, Ideally with experience of recruiting high volume roles within Financial Services. You will also have the experience in the following;
- Design and delivery of various assessment methods
- Experience of using social media to attract talent and increase employer branding
- Understanding of talent management
- The ability to negotiate and influence at all levels with internal customers and external suppliers
- You will also posses excellent IT skills along with attention to detail.
About The Organisation
This is a leading financial services organisation based in Liverpool who after continued success over recent years have exciting growth plans.
If you would like to know more about this exciting Recruitment Manager role, please click and follow the link below.