Salary £48000 - £58000 per annum
Consultant Serena Pook
Date posted 23 September 2016
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading recruitment firm based in the heart of London's West End. Our business is seeking a Recruitment Manager to manage a team focusing on Treasury Recruitment.
The Manager will use the skills they have developed as a high performing consultant to build, develop and lead a team. You will be responsible for the profitability and business activities of the team and will continually grow the business by promoting the brand to existing and prospective clients and candidates. The Manager will lead by example, place candidates with clients and support their team members in achieving and exceeding their financial and KPI (Key Performance Indicator) targets.
- Managing a team of recruitment consultants and identifying potential recruitment consultants (PRCs)
- Surpassing financial team targets
- Agreeing financial and KPI targets and coaching team members to meet or exceed them
- Providing market intelligence internally and externally on the Treasury market
- Continually seeking and identifying areas for business growth
- Generating new business in the Treasury market
- Developing and implementing short-term and long-term recruitment campaigns on behalf of clients in the Treasury market
- Providing market intelligence to clients on the Treasury market
- Assisting Credit Control with revenue assurance queries
- Understanding and managing the team’s active and inactive candidate pool
Skills and Experience required
- Previous experience of senior, quality driven finance recruitment with a focus on the Treasury market in Financial Services and Commerce &Industry.
- A proven track record in managing/mentoring junior staff
- Proven year on year billing growth
- Has led and won client pitches in the Treasury Market
- Proven record of winning new business from competition
- Proven management and development of successful client and candidate relationships, specifically across the Treasury Market
- Has implemented new initiatives to support team and commercial growth
- Excellent client communication and negotiation skills
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills
- Strong analytical and self management skills
- Ability to deliver against tight deadlines
- High self-motivation and ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
- Qualified as an Accountant (ACA) is desirable to build credibility with candidates and clients in a highly specialised market.
This position is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to take on a manager role and help lead, direct and mentor a team.
Closing date for applications: 21 October 2016