Salary £28000 - £31000 per annum
Location West Midlands
Consultant Dawn May
Date posted 23 September 2016
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Internal Recruiter on a permanent basis to join an expanding organisation. The salary is £28,000 - £31,000 + company car and will involve dealing with suppliers and high volume recruitment. Please note this role will involve driving across the UK approximately 2 – 3 days per week – therefore it is ESSENTIAL you have a Driving Licence.
Duties for the Internal Recruiter:
- Responsible for managing the end to end recruitment process for Drivers across the UK
- Responsible for channel management, engaging with internal and external people; sourcing the best talent possible
- Benchmarking and screening candidates; forming a suitable shortlist for Hiring Managers
- Managing the candidate selection and interview process
- Offering value add services and promoting direct recruitment where possible
- Briefing specialist agencies, and providing firm feedback on suitable CVs
- Managing the driving assessments and all training
If this opportunity is of interest then please forward your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more information 0121-260 2520.