Graduate Recruitment Assistant
Salary £23000 - £28000 per annum + + benefits
Consultant Kathryn Gunner
Date posted 22 September 2016
One of the worlds leading law firms is looking for a Graduate Recruitment Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Graduate Recruitment Manager, this role is responsible for supporting recruitment into the firm of all trainee solicitors and interns on an annual basis alongside supporting the marketing of the brand’s graduate scheme.
More specifically, as a Graduate Recruitment Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Advisors on the end to end recruitment process of all graduates and interns
- Work with the marketing team to build brand awareness and attract the best candidates
- Managing the summer vacation scheme
- Running post offer days and campus events
- On boarding of students and interns
- Maintaining the recruitment analysis and working together to create strategies for improvement
- Interview coordination
- Supporting and expanding the Diversity initiatives
- Ad hoc project work
You will be a strong communicator and have exceptional organisational skills. Additionally, you will have a calm and confident approach to work, be sensitive to cultural differences and be keen to develop a career in the HR profession. Degree qualification is preferred.
This global law firm is one of the leading in its field. With a supportive team and development focused environment, this is an amazing opportunity to kick start your career in a broad and varied role.
If you would like to hear more about this Graduate Recruitment Assistant position then call Kathryn Gunner on 020 7509 8304 or apply today.