Salary £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Consultant Kathryn Gunner
Date posted 20 September 2016
One of the worlds leading law firms, based in the City of London, is seeking a Recruitment Advisor to join their recruitment team on a permanent basis. The purpose of this role is to manage the recruitment process and ensure the business attracts and selects the highest quality candidates, in the most cost-efficient and effective way.
Key responsibilities for the Recruitment Advisor include:
- Identifying and determining a resourcing plan to meet the hiring needs of the business
- Developing new approaches to procurement of services from suppliers to deliver a more efficient streamlined model
- Streamlining available resourcing methods including; referral schemes, internal publications, alumni networks, internet channels, advertising, agencies and head-hunters
- Consulting with stakeholders to inform of the development of recruitment approaches
- Working with hiring managers to establish screening criteria for each role
- Interviewing candidates and providing independent assessments
- Advising hiring managers on recruitment best practice and diversity awareness
- Managing recruitment campaigns, handling internal stakeholders, external agency / headhunter, candidates and decision-making process.
- Developing and maintaining agency relationships, providing weekly updates on job pipelines, sending firm updates and hosting brand raising events throughout the year
As the successful Recruitment Advisor you will have the following experience:
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Strong recruitment background
- Excellent interviewing skills
- Knowledgeable in selection techniques and sourcing options
- Experience within the legal sector or professional services is preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Recruitment Advisor to work for a leading global law firm in London. They offer excellent salary packages and great work life balance/flexible working.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, contact Kathryn Gunner on 020 7509 8304 or apply today.