Head of Resourcing
Salary £45000 - £50000 per annum + car, bonus
Consultant Nick Allwood
Date posted 09 September 2016
An exciting new role exists for a Head of Resourcing for a Business based in Manchester. The role will be paying up to £50k.
About the Role
Reporting to the HR Director, this newly created role will see the Head of Resourcing:
- Designing and implementing a resourcing strategy across this national Business
- Leading, coaching and developing a team of in house recruitment consultants
- Devising methods to enhance the employer brand in order to attract talent in to the Organisation
- Building a strong talent pipeline and ensuring growth plans are mapped out in advance
- Working with all major stakeholders in the Organisation to achieve satisfactory staffing levels are achieved
- Taking ownership of the apprentice and graduate schemes and improving current practices
- Creating alternative avenues in to the business for potential employees
The Head of Resourcing will arrive from a results driven background in Recruitment. You will have successfully developed an in house recruitment team and will have recruited at a Senior level personally. You will be creative in your approach and have an excellent track record of building an employer brand. Working at pace and spinning numerous plates will be second nature. Logistics or multi site expertise would be preferred but is not essential. The right attitude and acceptance of a rewarding challenge are certainly must haves in this excellent new role.
About the Organisation
A sizeable multi site Organisation with a strong trading history and a bright future. This role will be based in Manchester and will involve some UK travel.
An outstanding opportunity exists for a talented recruitment professional to develop and grow a new Head of Resourcing role.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.