Salary £28000 - £32000 per annum + benefits
Consultant Kathryn Gunner
Date posted 01 September 2016
A prestigious management consultancy based in London is looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join their EMEA Recruitment team. Reporting into the Recruitment Manager, this role is responsible for supporting the team in a broad and varied recruitment focused role.
More specifically, as a Recruitment Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Acting as a team support for the EMEA Recruitment team
- Assisting the Recruitment Manager in the coordination of recruitment
- Anticipating and flagging problems, suggesting solutions
- Managing the consultancy assessment process for candidates
- Stakeholder management across the business
- Working with internal and external suppliers
- Supporting the wider HR team with the on boarding processes
- Document & recruitment administration
- Ad hoc project work
With a track record in recruitment or administration, you will have excellent time management skills and the ability to manage a demanding workload while executing tasks with a high level of accuracy. Additionally, you must have the integrity and respect for confidentiality. You will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including Microsoft Outlook & PowerPoint.
About the company:
This global management consultancy is one of the most prestigious organisations in its industry. Holding awards for both its company performance and environment to work in, this company can offer the opportunity to develop your skills in a high touch, delivery focused environment.
If you are interested to hear more about this Recruitment Administrator role, please apply today or call Kathryn Gunner on 020 7509 8304.