Inclusion and Wellbeing Manager
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Joanne Hunter
Date posted 20 July 2022northern-west human-resources/other-specialist-positions 2022-07-20 2022-09-18 human-resources-and-personnel Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Inclusion and Wellbeing Manager Permanent role Manchester City Centre £50 - 55K + benefits Our client, a global organization based in Manchester city centre, is looking to recruit an Inclusion and Wellbeing Manager. Reporting directly into the Head of Responsible Business (HoRB) To support the HoRB, Global Inclusion Strategy Group "GISG", Wellbeing Steering Group (“WSG”) and other key stakeholders with the continuous development and implementation of the firm's global inclusion and belonging and wellbeing strategies.
Duties of the Inclusion and Wellbeing Manager role will include:
- Work with the HoRB and others to deliver our current inclusion and belonging and wellbeing strategies and GISG Plan, identifying and addressing any gaps, including in the consistency of approach across our global network of offices and our commitment to the United Nations Global Compact.
- Act as inclusion and wellbeing advisor, an initiative to better understand the firm from a race and ethnicity perspective, including supporting the implementation of recommendations and working alongside the HR team on impact reporting.
- Support the firm in fulfilling its Mental Health Plan and roll out of the Mindful Business Charter.
- Provide advice and support to the HR team on the development and implementation of diversity data monitoring including working with specialist teams on data analysis and impact reporting.
- Providing advice and support to the HR team on the implementation of specific development-based inclusion programmes such as reciprocal mentoring.
- Support the HoRB with writing and/or reviewing award submissions as required.
- Work with the HR teams to design or review appropriate measures for the impact and success of our inclusion and wellbeing strategies and report on them with the HoRB and HRD to Board sponsors. This will include statistical analysis and reporting of key data sets relating to our inclusion and wellbeing activity.
- Assist internal communication team on their strategy in relation to inclusion and wellbeing which will continue to promote the understanding of and engagement with inclusion and wellbeing by our people as a critical aspect of our responsible business and HR people agendas.
Skills required of the Inclusion and Wellbeing Manager will include:
- Experience of undertaking a similar lead advisory role for 2+ years
- Ideally experience of working in a global organisation
- Managing client and other external stakeholder relationships.
- Designing and delivering presentations and training seminars, and leading meetings.
- Successfully setting and managing budgets.
- Strong drafting skills and attention to detail.
- Nurtures internal and external relationships with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Listens understands and adapts to the needs of clients and colleagues.
- Displays resilience and is able to work independently.
- Manages change & deals with uncertainty.
- Communicates clearly and professionally
- Engages with risk & shows personal courage.
- Demonstrates self-awareness and a commitment to personal development.
- Exhibits behaviours consistent with the firm's core values of approachable, bold and connected when working with clients and colleagues
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to: Joanne.firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to discuss your application.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 02 August 2022Talent Acquisition Partner Permanent role Remote role - with some travel to various sites across the UK. £50k - 55k + benefits Our client, a leading housing organization is looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Partner, to work directly with the Group Head of HR services to help deliver a cohesive Group approach to resourcing and acquisition of best-in-class candidates that delivers synergy and consistency.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 12 July 2022HR Business Partner Permanent role Manchester City Centre £50 - 55K + benefits Our client, a leading independent law firm based in Manchester city centre, is looking to recruit an HR Business Partner, to work directly with the COO and will work together to help build out the People team.
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 15 June 2022Our client, a growing Tech company is looking for an experienced People Business Partner to join their energetic and vibrant workforce, based in Manchester city centre.
Salary: £235 - £250 per day + Inside IR35Location: ManchesterDate posted: 25 July 2022People HR Data Reporting Analyst Contract Type: Contract Inside IR35 Location: Manchester (2-3 days in the office per week) Rate: £250 per day In this People HR Data Reporting Analyst role you will be responsible for the extraction, manipulation, analysis, curation and occasional presentation of People Data, understanding the landscape of People Data, becoming the go-to person for people data and people analytics to help support business initiatives, including People projects, process improvements and where necessary, present data and insights to People team representatives and senior leadership teams.