Salary £32,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Victoria Stanton
Date posted 11 June 20192019-06-13 2019-07-11 property-and-housing London London GB GBP 32000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well established Property company are looking for a HR Coordinator to join their team of four, working in their South West London offices. Reporting to the People Development Manager, this role will be covering a maternity leave for 12 months however, it has the potential to go permanent for the right person. Working in their fantastic offices right by the Thames, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has proven experience working within a HR Generalist role who would like to step up and play a vital part in the People Development team for the business.
The daily responsibilities for HR Coordinator will include the following:
- Completing the HR function for one of the payroll entities for the business
- Processing new starters and leavers and monitoring employees during the probation period
- Monitoring employees absence and completing annual review letters
- Taking a lead in the payroll reporting on headcount, employee turnover and recruitment forecasting
- Taking ownership of the company's Talent Management system
- Coordinate the Personal Development Review for employees
- Taking the lead in company well being initiatives and being the point of contact for the initiative providers
- Coordinate the company invoices and authorising PO numbers
The ideal HR Coordinator will have proven experience working within a similar position and have ideally studied towards the CIPD qualification. Experience working within the Property sector is a huge advantage but not essential. You must have good Excel skills and have the ability to put forward new ideas for the business and drive best practice.
This role is looking for someone quickly, if you are interested please apply or contact Victoria Stanton on the following 0207 509 8122/ email@example.com.