HR Operations Supervisor
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 31 May 20192019-05-31 2019-07-30 human-resources-and-personnel Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 30000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An excellent opportunity is available with a most established Financial Services business based in Birmingham City Centre for a HR Operations Supervisor, to oversee an Employee Life cycle team that provides transactional and advisory services to 7,500 UK and Ireland employees.
The team are responsible for supporting HR partners across the business in the UK/Ireland across a number of key employee life cycle processes including employee off boarding, contractual changes, employee leave processes and immigration support. The team consists of 7 administrators and the supervisor role will support them with any points of escalation.
Key Team Responsibilities:
- Demonstrating ability and knowledge in all processes and procedures within the teams
- Preparation of paperwork and ensuring appropriate administrative processes are completed for employees for all Employee Life cycle events
- Being the first point of contact for escalation and queries from within the team and from stakeholders
- Managing the relationship between the Life cycle team and other stakeholders within HR to determine time frames and being aware of upcoming projects
- Ensuring that all process steps in line with any policies or procedures have been followed and updating team procedures to reflect any changes within the business
- Initiating improvements and being proactive with feedback received from clients and team members
- Assessing volumes within the team and engaging with the team to be aware of individual responsibilities and deadlines
- Ensuring that all weekly and monthly reporting requirements are met and delivered by agreed deadlines
The HR Operations Supervisor will possess a strong HR Operational background and experience, as well as possess some experience of supervising or managing an operational team and have ability to manage escalations and have excellent stakeholder management skills. You will have a sound knowledge of HR employment legislation and strong administrative skills.
This is an excellent permanent opportunity in The West Midlands, please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at email@example.com