Location Sutton ColdfieldFULL_TIME
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 07 May 20192019-05-07 2019-07-06 manufacturing-and-production Sutton Coldfield West Midlands GB GBP 25000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An excellent opportuntiy is available with a manufacturing business based in Sutton Coldfield who require an Executive Assistant to provide high-level administrative support to company executives by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for executives.
- Type reports, memos, letters and other documents using word relevant computer software
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Record, type and distribute meeting minutes.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Read and analyse incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Maintain executive management calendars/diary, arrange meetings and appointments and send invitations/reminders, as appropriate
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining records management database systems.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Monitor office supplies and facility costs.
- Manage office equipment/maintenance contracts for the local facilities.
- Plan events and meetings, as needed.
The Executive Assistant will have proven relevant experience and ability to mufti-task and prioritise daily workload and possess exemplary planning and time management skills. You will possess strong organisational and communication skills, be proficient in MS Office Suite including word, excel, PowerPoint etc and ability to manage time efficiently.
This is an excellent opportunity within a changing business. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at Kayte.email@example.com