Executive Reward Specialist
Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Natasha Tingley
Date posted 18 September 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters are currently recruiting for an Executive Reward and Analysis Manager for our client based in Bedfordshire.
Robert Walters are currently working with a FTSE 100 business based in Bedfordshire for the recruitment for an Executive Reward and Analysis Manager.
This role will be reporting directly into the Head of Group Reward & Policy - looking after the Group HRD, Group Reward Director, CEO, Executive committee members, HR and Reward Business Partners and Group Functions.
The duties of the role include
- New joiners
- Leavers and settlement agreements
- Insight and analysis
- Salary bench-marking
- Incentive scheme design and communication
- Incentive scheme calculations and pay-outs
- Senior Leader reward communication
- Management of annual pay/incentive cycle for directors
- Support on all corporate governance reward activity
- Steady career history
- Minimum of 3 years experience working within a Rewards role at an Executive level
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to communicate and present to senior stakeholders