Talent Acquisition Lead
Salary £80,000 - £85,000 per annum
Location St. AlbansFULL_TIME
Consultant Kay Edle
Date posted 15 August 2018 2018-08-152018-10-14 human-resources-and-personnel UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading and growing multinational engineering business that provides design, consulting, construction, and management services to a wide range of clients are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Lead. Salary of £80,000 - £85,000 plus many other company specific benefits. Most of the team sit in the South of England and there will be limited travelling. You can choose the office you would like to be based in South of England (St Albans, Basingstoke or Croydon).
A leading and growing multinational engineering business that provides design, consulting, construction, and management services to a wide range of clients are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Lead. This person will work closely with the EMIA Talent Acquisition Team and UK and Ireland Human Resources Leader. This role will require a very high level of collaboration with key stakeholders and compliance.
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition End Market Leads by working with them to engage with key stakeholders and the wider Human Resources teams in order to understand future manpower forecasts on a regular basis to ensure the team is able to service the business and take into account ever changing needs
- Enabling and working with the Talent Acquisition End Market Leads and stakeholders to prioritise their teams positions where there are peaks and troughs in order to manage the expectations of the stakeholders
- Managing the mapping and life cycle process of regional strategic hires using the best practice search and selection process
- Participate in providing innovative ideas for recruitment strategies as well as being fully responsible for ensuring that all local advertising mediums are kept up to date and available recruitment tools are used to their full potential
- Champion diversity by ensuring that a diverse pool of candidates is provided in all sectors and supporting local initiatives
- Ensuring that there is 100% compliance at all times throughout the life cycle recruitment process ensuring appropriate interview techniques and process is being used for each position consistently
- Lead the UK&I Talent Acquisition Team by using coaching and learning techniques
- Ensuring that the UK&I business is fully supported throughout the HR Transformation process
- Hold regular, meaningful and agenda led team meetings with not only the Talent Acquisition Leaders but the whole UK&I team combined
- Hold regular meetings in person/technology with key stakeholders to ensure the partnering relationship is maintained, relevant data is provided and that service levels are being met.
- Supporting and leading local decisions for the Talent Acquisition Team on complex issues. Where required, engage the appropriate personnel prior to making key decisions e.g Human Resources, Compliance, Legal.
- Have demonstrable track record of delivering effective results
- Have strong management style and strong experience of building and engaging teams
- Have working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems and highly proficient in social media tools
- Have strong influential skills
- Have commercial Awareness
- Have the ability to be "hands on"
- Have the ability to manage complex situations
The role of Talent Acquisition lead includes a salary of £80,000 - £85,000 plus many other company specific benefits.
Most of the team sit in the South of England and there will be limited travelling. You can choose the office you would like to be based in South of England (St Albans, Basingstoke or Croydon).
If you want to take the next step with your career and you are interested in this Talent Acquisition Lead Role please apply with your CV to Kay.Edle@robertwalters.com or contact me on 01727 617010