Change Engagement & Communications Lead
Salary £32,000 - £39,000 per annum
Location Greater ManchesterCONTRACTOR
Consultant Alex Wright
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-09-09 human-resources-and-personnel UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
I'm currently seeking a Change Engagement & Communications Lead to join my clients team on a 12 month FTC as they embark on a period of change. Salary up to £39k per annum.
About The Change Engagement & Communications Lead Role
As the Change Engagement & Communications Lead during this 12 month FTC you will lead of the focus and direction for all the engagement and communication activities rolled out across the organisation. You will play a key role as part of the HR team whilst the organisation prepares for enters a period of change. In this role, you will introduce the organisation to new, up to date ways of communicating as they embark on a new journey. Your duties will include but will not be limited to;
- Lead on all engagement and communications activities involving organisational wide and people related activities
- Work with the communications manager and the team to develop current internal communications around the projects this role supports
- Create tool-kits to enable the HR function to launch change initiatives effectively
- Liaise with senior stakeholders on a regular basis to create effective and engaging communications around key messages to the organisation
- Work closely with all departments involved to ensure engagement and messages are delivered consistently
About you the Change Engagement & Communications Lead
You will have previous experience of working within Internal Communications as part of a HR function or be able to evidence that you have worked closely with HR functions on change and engagement projects. As the organisation is entering a period of change, you will need to demonstrate experience of using various channels of communication to reach its diverse workforce. Naturally, excellent stakeholder management skills and credibility are required as well as the ability to manage your own workload and work within time-frames.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity please click and follow the link below.