Salary £25000 - £30000 per annum
Consultant Dawn May
Date posted 12 December 2016
We are currently looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to Director to join a ambitious and highly regarded organisation in Birmingham! The role is paying a competitive salary depending on experience £24,000 - £30,000 and involves working Monday - Friday.
Duties for the Personal Assistant to Director:
- Providing dedicated support to two Directors
- Management of all incoming communications to the Directors via email, telephone and letter - taking messages as appropriate and highlighting issues
- Taking minutes at meetings and liaising with the Senior Management Team to follow up on action points
- Coordinating and managing diaries; booking travel and accommodation and organising meetings and conference calls
- Producing spreadsheets, reports and presentations
It is essential you have experience using Keynotes (Apple version of PowerPoint).
If this opportunity is of interest then please forward your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more information 0121-260 2520.