Salary £55000 - £95000 per annum + benefits
Consultant Kathryn Gunner
Date posted 27 October 2016
A leading stockbroking and advisory organisation, based in London, is looking for a Compensation Specialist (part-time) to join their team on a part time basis. Reporting into the Head of HR, you will be responsible for managing the compensation, benefits, payroll, shares and tax processes, in a broad and client facing role.
More specifically, as a Compensation Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Head of HR throughout the compensation process - salary, bonus, benefits etc.
- Responsible for all reward related issues to ensure that business and legislative requirements are identified and resolved
- Being the subject matter expert on all benefits queries, including pensions / auto enrolment
- Understanding the legal provisions of share schemes and preparing the process of Unit and Share redemptions
- Maintaining the 'Global Shares' system
- Ad hoc project work
- Tax year-end preparations, statement processing and responding to technical queries on tax
- Being the main point of contact for the US office and dealing with expat issues
- System management
- Pay roll administration
With a background as a Compensation Specialist, you will have at least 4 years experience, ideally from the financial or professional services with a thorough understanding of the legal provisions of share schemes. Additionally, you will have the ability to work independently, strategically and operationally and have exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Experience of partnership tax and global mobility will be looked at favourably.
THIS IS A PART TIME ROLE WORKING EITHER 3-4 DAYS A WEEK, WITH FLEXIBLE WORKING ARRANGEMENTS. Please do not apply if you are looking for full time hours.
This financial services firm needs no introduction. As a leader in its field, this opportunity will give you the exposure to senior stakeholders in a broad, varied and flexible role.
If you are interested in this opportunity, and would like to hear more, please contact Kathryn Gunner on 020 7509 8304 or apply today!