Compensation and Benefits Manager
Salary £58000 - £65000 per annum + benefits
Consultant Kathryn Gunner
Date posted 17 October 2016
One of the worlds leading law firms is looking for a Compensation and Benefits Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Head of HR, you will be responsible for developing and managing the compensation and benefits programmes to meet business needs and maintain the firm's competitive position.
More specifically, as a Compensation and Benefits Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Direct line management of an advisor and coordinator
- Developing the London objectives including budget and the wider team
- Managing the salary review process, delivery of compensation reviews and bonus programmes
- Developing the firm's relationship with external stakeholders
- Managing the pension scheme meeting enrolment obligations efficiently
- Maintaining a wider knowledge on the market and legislation to keep the firm's market position
- Developing the benefits software and programmes
- Policies and Procedures
- Work with HRIS team
- Ad hoc project work
With a track record as a Compensation and Benefits Manager within the professional services, you will have experience managing a payroll function, supervisory experience, and exposure to pension policy. You will also have exceptional stakeholder management skills, strong communication skills and be happy to deal with the day to day admin of the role.
This law firm needs no introduction. As a leader in it's field, this role will provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills in a high touch and delivery focused environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch by applying today or calling Kathryn Gunner on 020 7509 8304.