HR Performance Analyst
Salary £23000 - £30000 per annum
Consultant Camilla Oddie
Date posted 10 October 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a HR Performance Analyst to join a leading retail organisation based in Manchester. £30K
About the HR Performance Analyst role:
The HR Performance Analyst will be responsible for the analysis of centre performance in the areas of cost control and resource spend. You will be responsible for;
- Forecasting and managing annual budget spend for the HR Shared Service centre.
- Ensure necessary controls are in place to ensure for compliance, whilst supporting the programme office with data analysis and feasibility studies.
- Work with stakeholders to define, build and review MI requirements for performance reporting.
- Analyse data daily, focusing on trends, data gaps, risks and/ or opportunities.
- Building relationships with stakeholders to put in place regular reviews to ensure risks or opportunities are identified and managed.
The HR Performance Analyst will require experience in interpreting data, highlighting trends and identifying risks. You will be expected to present data in different formats depending on the audience whilst responding quickly to requests for information.
- Confident and analytical individual with advanced excel experience including V Lookups and Pivot Tables.
- Experience with managing budgets, forecasting and recommending cost savings/ spend usage.
- Experience of building strong relationships with different operational areas.
- Ideally understand SLA’s and KPI’s.
About the company:
A well known household name within the retail industry sector.
Apply below or to find out more about the HR Performance Analyst contact Milly Oddie on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +441612147400