SAP HR Support Analyst
Consultant Luke Salczynski
Date posted 05 October 2016
An opportunity has arisen for a SAP HR Support Analyst to join a team based in Manchester on an interim basis. This is a 6 month contract paying up to £200 per day.
About The SAP HR Support Analyst
As the SAP HR Support Analyst you will take responsibility and ensure that the SAP HR and learning applications meet the business requirements and processes.
- Responsible for providing support for the new implemented system
- Can establish a knowledge of the organisations applications and system integration system
- Be an ambassador for the programme, sharing information to the HR team
- Assist in the testing of the HR functionality
You will posses strong generalist experience with specialist experience within Organisational Design and Change ideally within large corporate environments along with the following;
- Experience of a SAP system implementation
- Able to work independently
- Focus on problem solving
- Ability to use MS Project, Visio and understand basic project management methodologies i.e. Agile and Waterfall.
- Attention to detail
- 2 -3 years practical experience within a busy and dynamic HR function
About The Organisation
This company is a nationally operating business with sites across the country. They are entering an exciting period of planned growth and believe that its success is down to the individual it employs.
Apply below or to find out more about the HR Advisor role contact Luke Salczynski on Luke.email@example.com or call +441612147400