HR Reporting Analyst
Salary £30000 - £35000 per annum
Consultant Luke Salczynski
Date posted 30 September 2016
An opportunity has arisen for a HR Reporting Analyst to join an expanding business in South Yorkshire on a 12 month fixed term contract paying £35K per annum.
About the HR Reporting Analyst Role
The HR Reporting Analyst will be responsible to assist in the improvement of the HR capability within the HR function.
- Able to manipulate large data
- Experience of using Crystal Reports
- Be able to report from multiple data sources
- Extensive Excel skills VBA
The HR Reporting Analyst will have gained a thorough knowledge within a fast paced commercial environment, you will understand the challenges faced in a HR Analyst role and should be able to hit the ground running.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience of supporting a wide range of stakeholders
This is a rewarding role exists in a fast paced, commercial environment where the Organisation are currently going through a positive period of change.
Please click to apply.